4SE makes the Sony Ericsson unlock or repair process lights and clear. User-friendly interface specially designed for non-advanced users, without need to read a mass of documents and manuals.
4SE Dongle lets you perform lots of basic unlocking and phone flashing procedures, including read info, phone recovery, certificate change, etc. with Sony Ericsson and Sony mobile devices.
4se is an extra option and offers a choice to customers, few reasons why u should consider 4se:
– User-friendly interface, ie . GUI is user friendly, no need to worry about GUI settings for each phone.
– 4SE firmware library holds more then 19000 firmwares for more then 120 supported models and unlimited SE Flash File downloading, no limit per day.
– Flash Files are auto SET in Firmware Library – no need select files manualy and worry about which file to select first, and so on.
– Multi-language support brings power of your native language to 4SE software. Presently supports English, German, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, French, Italian.(and the list will grown on)
– All operations, except Unlocking by signature, are unlimited and standalone (not requires connection to a server), unlimited unlocking, imei repair…
– DB2020 direct unlock, no need write GDFS, recovery erom
– Added support for MSM7227A chipset
– Xperia miro (ST23), Xperia J (ST26), Xperia TX (LT29), Xperia T (LT30), Xperia V (LT25), Xperia E (C1504, C1604) models added to a list
– EROM’less A1 phones recovery bug fixed (assume flashing operation will rewrite cert)
– Italian, German, Dutch and Polish locales improved
– Slovak and Indonasian locales added
– Extra confirmation added for closing with active downloads
– S1 flashing now uses disk cache instead of RAM for unzip
– SmartCard update (if requires) warning added
– Signature unlock tab stays hidden for empty server login details
– New splash design
Added support for MSM7225A chipset
Added models: Xperia tipo (single and double specifications)
W508 model added (was missing in the list somehow)
USBFlash drivers updated
Added support for MSM8960 chipset
Added models: Xperia GX (SO-04D), Xperia SX (SO-05D), Xperia acro S (LT26w)
Autodetect fixed (broken in v1.8.7)
Polish locale fixed
Signature server unlock added for chipsets: DB3150, DB3200, DB3210, DB3350, NEPTUNE, OMAP3430, MSM7227, QSD8250, MSM8x55, MSM8x60, PNX4910, PNX6513, STE U8500
Xperia go (ST27) model added
COM port interface connectivity improved
Failed to kill/start ADB server – fixed 4 Se Dongle Price in Pakistan
SmartCard error details added on startup
4SE Dongle – Outstanding Features
- Standalone (doesn’t need internet connection)
- One time purchase (no need to buy credits)
- Flash/Debrand, Recover, Unlock
- Secured protection (Gemalto top cards)
- Multi Language support
- User friendly interface available in English, German, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Chineese, Spanish, Turkish, French, Italian
4SE Dongle – Supported Operations
- Read Info:
- Read all available information from connected device: chipset details, OTP data, flash memory details, security details and show all available operations for connected device.
- Remove operator network specific lock to use a phone with any sim card.
- Resurrect bricked devices. Full set of recovery procedures with easy to use interface.
- Update phone’s firmware with latest version. Huge buid-in firmware library with direct search and download.
- GDFS, TA:
- Operations – backup and restore current settings areas. Always do the backup before you start.
- Certificate change:
- Special feature for A1 and A2 platforms which lets user to set the security certificate.
Full feature table available at manufacturer’s website.
4SE Dongle – Supported Models
- Live with Walkman™ WT19
- Xperia™ PLAY R800
- Xperia™ PLAY Z1
- Xperia™ acro IS11S
- Xperia™ active ST17
- Xperia™ arc LT15
- Xperia™ arc S LT18
- Xperia™ mini ST15
- Xperia™ mini pro SK17
- Xperia™ neo MT15
- Xperia™ neo V MT11
- Xperia™ pro MK16
- Xperia™ ray ST18
- Aspen™ M1
- Walkman™ W8 E16
- Xperia™ X10 mini E10
- Xperia™ X10 mini pro U20
- Xperia™ X8 E15
- Xperia™ X10
- Xperia™ S LT26
- Xperia™ NX SO-02D
- Aino™ U10
- Cedar™ J108
- Elm™ J10
- Hazel™ J20
- Yari™ Kita™ U100
- Xperia™ Pureness X5
- Zylo™ W20
- BeJoo™ JaLou™ F100
- Equinox™ TM717
- Naite™ J105
- Spiro™ W100
- Yendo™ Yizo™ W150
- Walkman™ Mix WT13
- txt CK13
- txt pro CK15
- Satio™ U1
- Vivaz™ U5
- Vivaz™ pro U8
4SE Dongle – Unlocking Requirements
- DB2000, DB201x – service cable (COM)
- DB2020 – USB cable or service cable (COM)
- DB3150, DB3200, DB3210, DB3350 – USB cable
- MSM7227, QSD8250 – ADB mode USB cable or TP mode recovery cable (COM)
- QC8255/MSM7x30 – TP mode USB cable
All operations don’t require any activations or internet connection. Firmware search and download requires server connection with 4SE firmware library. Once firmware is downloaded it can be used locally on user’s PC without internet connection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What is 4se?
A: 4se is a Service tool for SonyEricsson phones
Q: What does it do?
A: It flash/debrand, recover and SIM unlock phones
Q: Is it StandAlone?
A: Yes, U dont need internet connections for operations
Q: Is it Unlimited?
A: Yes, u dont need to buy any credits, just one time dongle purchase
Q: What models does it support?
A: Current list of Models supported is here
Q: Does it Unlock all the phones?
A: Currently 4Se supports for unlock: DB2000, DB201x, DB2020, DB3150, DB3200, DB3210, DB3350, MSM7227, QSD8250, QC8255/MSM7x30 ie. All Xperia models (excepts the new NXT series)
It doesnt support: A2 CID80/81, Satio U5/U8 unlock, Symbian PDA(expect in v2.0), S1 ODM
Q: What cables do i use?
A: Flashing is supported by Usb cables, For unlocking:
DB2000, DB201x – service cable (COM)
DB2020 – USB cable or service cable (COM)
DB3150, DB3200, DB3210, DB3350 – USB cable
MSM7227, QSD8250 – ADB mode USB cable or TP mode recovery cable (COM)
QC8255/MSM7x30 – TP mode USB cable
Q: Where do i download the main setup?
A: Downloads – 4SE
Q: Where do i download firmwares?
A: Firmwares can be downloaded from the main exe – search Firmware and download requires server connection with 4SE firmware library. Once firmware is downloaded it can be used locally on user’s PC without internet connection.
Q: I am new in GSM, how to flash/ unlock , etc?
A: 4Se software is menu driven ie. user friendly interface and also we have complete manual on our support server if u face any difficulty
Q: What about support?
A: We are working on future updates and it will be regular.
Q: I dont understand English properly, what do i do?
A: Currently 4Se supports multi languages ie: English, German, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish, Turkish , French, Italian and more can be added with users support.
Q: Where can i buy 4se from?
A: You can buy 4se in our shop – just click shopping cart button and fill in order form, select delivery and payment option.
4SE Dongle – Package Content*
- 4SE Dongle – 1 pc.
* Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer’s demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.